211 Garfield Street
Denver CO, 80206
$760.76 per sqft
Built in 2022
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Deviree Vallejo, Listing Contact:
Exquisite attached urban residences featuring four bedrooms, five bathrooms, three outdoor living spaces spread out gracefully over nearly 5,000 sq ft in the center of Cherry Creek. Designed by the award-winning Alvarez Morris Architecture Studio, each magnificent home exudes sleek, contemporary elegance, abundant floor to ceiling glass walls and flowing,open layouts replete with fabulous finishes throughout with a great connection to the outdoors. All residences include an elevator, state of the art soundproofing in between units, finished basement with guest suite, media room and wet bar.Fantastic third floor featuring a bedroom and an additional living area that connects to the rooftop deck. Inside and out,these inspiring homes offer vivid and dramatic living spaces accentuated by nothing less than unobstructed mountain views of the majestic Rockies. Visit North Pointe Ten online for more info or to schedule a private/virtual tour.
September 6, 2022
September 7, 2023
211 Garfield Street
Denver CO, 80206
Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Primary Suite, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Private Yard, Deck, Patio, Rooftop
Other Property Details
Dry Walled, Insulated Garage, Oversized
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 10:32 PM UTC, 9/7/2023