400 E 3rd Avenue Unit: 1702
Denver CO, 80203
$853.50 per sqft
Built in 1997
Courtesy of Emporia Residential, Mark Bailey, Listing Contact:
Simply stunning. This luxurious top-floor condo offers an unparalleled living experience in the heart of Denver. From the awe-inspiring views spanning from Pikes Peak to Mount Evans and the entire city in the foreground, to the fusion of contemporary finishes and floor-to-ceiling glass inside, this penthouse is truly impressive. The open floor plan faces west, south and east offering unobstructed and sweeping views from every room in the home. The primary bedroom is graciously-sized, includes a fireplace and flows into the 5-pc ensuite bathroom that has radiant floor heat, a steam shower, separate make-up counter, artistic clawfoot soaking tub and an impressive walk-in closet. Each of the 2 additional bedrooms (secluded from each other) have attached bathrooms and walk-in closets as well. The eastern-facing bedroom currently serves as an office but has the flexibility to be either. The kitchen, boasting all high-end stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone quartz counters, serves as the hub of the loft-style main area with all other spaces - living, dining and lounging branching out and tied together seamlessly with wide-plank wood floors throughout. While the condo is single-level living, there is a staircase to access the exclusive-use rooftop deck that spans an entire half of the building's "skydeck". The condo has "smart lights", is wired for sound and has both translucent and privacy shades, all controlled on a Crestron system from buttons and screens strategically placed within the home. Another notable feature is the security of key access to the penthouse, held only by the 2 owners of the the top floor condos. Finally, the building's location strikes the perfect city balance. While it is 16 stories itself, it is situated in an urban 5-story zoned neighborhood, enabling and protecting the views. It is moments from both downtown and Cherry Creek district without the intensity of either. This is a rare opportunity that cannot be overstated.
August 4, 2023
September 14, 2023
400 E 3rd Avenue Unit: 1702
Denver CO, 80203
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat, Smart Window Coverings, Smoke Free, Sound System, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
Family Room, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Barbecue, Elevator
Other Property Details
Bike Storage, Business Center, Clubhouse, Concierge, Elevator(s), Fitness Center, Front Desk, Parking
Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Finished, Guest, Underground
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 7:34 AM UTC, 9/14/2023