45 S Dahlia Street
Denver CO, 80246
$788.50 per sqft
Built in 1953
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Coleen Sanders, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-921-2964
Welcome to this completely reimagined mid-century modern, where functionality meets artful design. Meticulously redesigned by architect + designer, Julie Doman Interior Design, this home has undergone a complete transformation while staying true to its mid-century roots. Each detail reflects a harmonious fusion of concealment + revelation, a hallmark of Doman’s visionary space planning. The main level is open w/ vaulted ceilings + features the recreated brick fireplace, adding warmth + character to the space. A folding door off the back living space effortlessly merges the indoors w/ the outdoors. The main living + kitchen space feature a bespoke Walnut millwork + unit and its dominance is purposefully balanced by a space between its upper edge + ceiling, ensuring flow of natural light. In the kitchen, you’ll find hidden appliances, drawers + storage + large eat-in island. The walk-in pantry offers discreet storage + hidden door leading to hallway. The primary bedroom embraces a philosophy of serene intimacy + features a concealed curtain track that encircles the room. The primary bath exudes a level of sophistication + style with its black terrazzo tile + walk-in closet with laundry. On the opposite end of the house, you’ll find preserved details such as a corner window + nook with shelving that provides the perfect space for relaxing, reading or music. 3 additional bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms + one with a built-in bed, desk + storage. The addition includes the 3rd bedroom (fitness room), sunlit office, and bathroom with two points of entry for easy access from the backyard pool + integrated spa. The basement has an expanded living area + upgraded finishes throughout + includes 3 bedrooms + 2nd laundry room. The back exterior features an expansive, covered back patio with fireplace, living area + grill station. This property is a true haven for entertaining + organization enthusiasts and for those with a deep appreciation of art + design.
August 26, 2023
November 7, 2023
45 S Dahlia Street
Denver CO, 80246
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Radon Mitigation System, Smart Thermostat, Smoke Free, Sound System, Hot Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Humidifier, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Basement, Living Room, Outside
Barbecue, Dog Run, Garden, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard, Spa/Hot Tub, Covered, Deck, Patio
Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Secluded, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Concrete, Heated Garage, Lighted
Outdoor Pool, Private
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:38 AM UTC, 11/7/2023