999 Pearl Street
Denver CO, 80203
$427.10 per sqft
Built in 1961
Courtesy of Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Jim Knowlton, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-962-9543
Introducing Pearl Nines, a meticulously renovated 16-unit apartment building ideally situated in the vibrant heart of Capitol Hill, Denver. Boasting an enviable location at 999 Pearl Street, residents can relish the convenience of being within walking distance to a myriad of popular bars and restaurants on Lincoln and Grant Street, as well as the beautiful Cheesman Park just under a mile away. The property is comprised of 7-1Br/1Ba units and 9-2Br/1Ba units, with 14 out of 16 units having undergone extensive renovations. Tenants of Pearl Nines are treated to a host of exceptional amenities, including a newly designed courtyard complete with ample seating and a grilling station, garage parking, on-site laundry facilities, additional off-street parking, and select units with balconies. • 5.17% CAP Rate on Actual Numbers • Assumable Financing at 3.92% for 3.5 more years! • Turnkey 16 Unit Apartment Building Located in the Heart of Capitol Hill • Reserved Underground Garage Parking • Walking Distance to Several Popular Bars, Restaurants and Parks • Numerous Large Capital Improvement Projects Completed (see next page) • Several Amenities Including: On-Site Laundry, Storage Units, Balconies (select units) and a Courtyard with Ample Seating and a Grilling Station
August 29, 2023
October 11, 2023
999 Pearl Street
Denver CO, 80203
Balcony, Gas Grill
Other Property Details
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2:06 AM UTC, 10/11/2023